Sunday, November 2, 2014

BEDN #2: Favorite Songs (top four)

Hello all! For today's post, I'm gonna tell you my FAVE songs at the moment :D enjoy! (They are in no particular order by the way)

1. On Danse by M. Pokora
I had to make a presentation on a French song for French class, and I just randomly chose a song off of the top 100 in France download list, and I happened upon this song. I like it's cheery fun-ness. It's apparently like a brand new song too...

2. Chandelier by Sia
I'm a bit behind the times with this song, but I just started listening to it, and I love it!

3. Unpack Your Heart by Phillip Phillips
My best friend introduced me to this song, and it reminds me of home when I listen to it :) <3

4. Rather Be by Clean Bandit
I dunno, I heard it on the radio, and I liked it...

Alright, sorry for the kinda boring post for today. Tomorrow I have winter guard tryouts in the afternoon after band rehearsal, so I can write about how that goes tomorrow. Should be more interesting...

Thanks <3

Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment