Friday, August 8, 2014

What?! Its AUGUST.

Oh, don't mind me. I'm just freaking out a bit because it is AUGUST...(cue face of utter surprise) WHAAAAAT??

Goodness gracious. Last I checked it was July. When did August come about?! I feel like lately, my life has gone into double fast forward mode (is that even a thing??). Summer camp is over. . . And although so much is happening around me, I really don't know what to do with myself. I'm bad at writing so I'm just gonna list what I've been doing:

1. Gradually packing my stuff in to boxes for moving!
2. Watching lots and lots of YouTube
3. Constantly scrolling through Instagram
4. Writing mini letters to all of my friends :)
5. Reading blogs (it was Holly's Blogust that reminded me it was indeed August...)

It doesn't look like much, and that is exactly why I feel like I don't know what to do with myself :P

My family and I will technically be moving in less than two weeks!! YEEP!! So. . . I need to start getting back into the school mode and stuff.

Well that's about it. . . Soooooo (sorry my life isn't more interesting at the moment...)

G'bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment