Sunday, August 17, 2014

Moving Day!!!

Ohhh no. . . I hope I haven't forgotten anything important! But, I guess its time to go!!

Hey guys!! Today is moving day and this morning has been quite the hassle! We finished up the loading of the UHaul Truck, and I did some last minute box-stuffing. It feels very strange, because my room still has quite a bit of stuff in it. We aren't leaving this house for good, because I'll be back for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Besides, the apartment couldn't possibly carry all the junk I've been collecting over the years :P

Anyhow, I'm kind of excited to get there. That way we can actually enroll in school, and then I'll feel like I belong somewhere. I'm just SOOO tired from all the box carrying and stuff.

Well, that's about it. If you wanna keep up with like how moving is going in video form I want to keep like documenting the trip on camera so, you can go to my YouTube channel to find those videos, but they might not be up for a while.
Sorry the picture got flattened in the uploading process, I'm not usually that pudgy. . .


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI71vLXb0tzZyd_RfDS2VDw

Kay love ya!
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment