Sunday, July 27, 2014

an UPDATE

*SCREEEEECH* That was me slamming the brakes because I was driving too fast. Happens a lot when I'm sleepy :P

Why 'Ello there! I know I've been gone for quite awhile. Mostly because I've been doing this musical camp at our local YMCA. Also because we are in the midst of moving-house-chaos. Aaaaanndddd. . .  I may have beeen just a smidge lazy. (pls don't judge!!)

Anywho, I felt that I had to make up for being "away" from my baby blog for so long. Therefore, I am sitting here updating you on whats up! Like I said before, I've been doing this camp at the Y. It ended this Sunday and I'm gonna be sad to go. (Sunday?? you may be thinking, well technically camp ends on Friday, but we had performances on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.) I'm gonna really miss the fun, the improv scenes (except I'm awful at them), and mostly the people. I've met some incredible people doing this camp, and its kind of sad to think that I may not ever be able to see them again. I'm a CIT (Counselor in Training), and there'a another one named Andrew. He's cool, and just naturally funny. I don't get how it works. Then there are three actual Counselors called Matthew, Kate, and Morgan.
It's so hard to explain in a blogpost just how fun it was to be in this show. I was a replacement for one of the girls and... lets just say I make an awkward guard!

There are ups and downs to my life, and camp was an up. The downs was that I went to bed every night kind of sad and depressed. During the day, it's easy to forget about the sad stuff that's going on, but at night its really quiet in my room and it gives me too much time to think about moving. I still don't think it's completely sunk in yet that I'm leaving St. Louis.

Also, I've had sooo much stuff going on, I haven't been able to film the routine for my guard try out, so Imma have to do that soooon.

Well that's pretty much it for now. I'll write more when I'm feeling inspired or something.

c yaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment