Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Moving House

Wassaaaaaapppp!!!

So, I had this beautiful post planned out for like my review of the state of TEXAS. But then things happened. LOTS OF THINGS.

For starters, I found out that we're probably moving out to TX before school starts. Literally like this morning. Then I think I went through like the 5 stages of grief in like three hours. So now I'm just a little confused, but that's not really important to this post. I was expecting to move, but not before my junior year was over. And now I don't know what's going to happen.

Anyway. I'm writing a blog post about it, because I'm rubbish at telling people in person about this sort of thing. It makes me uncomfortable and I never know what to say or when to say it. So I'm just gonna put this up and see who reads it.

As for the review of the state, that will be coming later. And quite possibly a rant.

Well, G'Bye!!

PS When I say grief, I dont mean that this is necessarily a tragedy. I was just VERY VERY shocked. Like post traumatic stress...

No comments:

Post a Comment