Monday, March 24, 2014

Reliving the Past

So, today I was supposedly doing my math homework in my room. Actually I was watching a vlog of Joey Graceffa on YouTube (his latest one of PlayList live. one of the YouTube conventions I one day plan on attending :P) Here it is if you want to watch:

So anyhow, as I was watching this video, I was desperately wishing that I wasn't stuck in this snowy, depressing weather with a buttload of homework due in the next like three months. Then for some reason, I started thinking about like middle school n'stuff. THEN. . . I remembered that before Elinor started her second blog, she had to have a first!! So then I text her:

Me Elinor
creepy and random question, but is ur old blog still up?

Yeah. . . musicgirl-elinor.blogspot.com

So naturally, I headed over to take a look. Oh my goodness. It was like a #TBT on a Monday and in someone else's shoes. I could just imagine fetus Elinor tapping away at her computer. (By "fetus" I mean baby fifth/sixth grade Elinor :P) It's really quite insightful to read bits of your best friend's past that you knew nothing about. Call me creepy or stalker or whatever, but it was so cool to see her change just through what she wrote on her blog!

(*side note: Elinor, if you're reading this, please don't think I'm a crazy creeper!!)
(*side note number 2: But I guess you DID put it on the internet for the world to see...)

Well anyway, I found this post about volunteering, but the first bit was actually about an awards ceremony we had in seventh grade?? Most likely. She wrote that my parents were there and that they were so nice and that she felt bad for me because my mom fawned over her grades more than mine. Quite honestly, I don't even remember this whole incident, but Elinor, don't feel bad. My mother fawns over everyone!! :) She also called my mother and I "nice". That's so sweet! I've never really thought of my self as such. THANK YOU!

So anyway, I had this great long speech in my head that I was going to post, but it seems that that speech has given me the slip. I have no idea what I was going to say, but I think I've covered the main gist of it. I don't feel like this post would be in anyway useful to anyone, but I thought I just had to put it out there so I did. Thanks for reading!! :)

<3 from DuckDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment