Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Favorites 2014

Wassup Y'all!!!

Anyhow, its the second of March already, so I thought I should probably post my February Favorites. February went by SO FAST, I'm not quite sure how it happened :P Well, lets get into it!

Music:
Dark Horse by Katy Perry- Its just so catchy and funny. Yes, to me, its a funny song.
Team by Lorde- I don't know why, I just liked it. It's different from alot of the music that I hear on the radio
On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons- Its such a happy song!

Clothing:
Gloves from Taiwan: My mom got me these fluffy gloves from Taiwan. They don't look like much from the outside... they're just gray and rather scratchy, but the insides are SO SOFT!!! They're great to wear to school when the polar vortex hits!
My NERD Glasses: Sometime in the beginning of the year, I ah... misplaced my glasses... and we recently had our eyes checked! So, I chose nerd glasses frames. I really love them!
New boots from madden girl: OMG I wear 'em all day everyday! They're actually rather simple boots, I think, but I just love love love em!

Events:
I didn't really enjoy this February... Mostly 'cuz I just had TOO MUCH stuff to do! But a few things I DID enjoy:
Hospital Career day at Mercy Hospital: I went on a science field trip to a Mercy hospital facility where we learned more about some careers in the medical field. I didn't realize there were so many options! I'm still not quite sure what I wanna do though.
Valentines Day:
My friends and I call this day #foreveralone day as a joke, because none of us have boyfriends :P It was still nice to get candy and chocolate from my friends and to make cards for some of them as well. Although... I did give mine out late because of the work load I had in school and I only made a few.
Friend's party: One of my friends had her birthday party this month. We went rollerskating at a local skating rink, then went home and had a sleep over. It was so much fun!

So, these are just a few things that I have enjoyed this month. What are some of your favorites? Comment them down below if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment